Who We Are
Trading & Development Partnership, TDP, Geosynthetics Division was established in 1980, and started its activities in Geosynthetics application using PVC Membranes of Inter plastic, Italy & Geotextiles of Polyfelt GmbH, Austria. This division aims to provide specialist environmental solutions to industry, Public Sector Institutions & Private Aquaculture & Agriculture Industries.
TDP, Geosynthetics Division mainly focuses on the environment, waste management, oil Industries, Petrochemical Industries & Mining sectors. Geosynthetic Division offers customers completely installed and tested liner systems, claiming the largest synthetic liner construction company in Saudi Arabia and Gulf states. TDP Geosynthetic Division represents worldwide leading manufacturers and as well maintains stock of all variety of geosynthetics in it's stock yard in Riyadh and Muscat - BBM.
Seam quality testing and comprehensive leak location testing are all offered as part of the installation service. Leak detection testing involves any one of the
- Standard air pressure tests
- Vacuum box tests
- Spark tests over the 100% of the field seams.
Successful Installation & Our Team
TDP has successfully installed in excess of 60 Million Sq. m of liner for hundreds of projects in many different applications of wide ranging complexities, varying in size from 100 M² to 500,000 M² of class 1, class 2 landfills, ponds, reservoirs, canals, containment tanks, tank farms, tunnels, secondary containment tank foundations, tailing facilities, heap leach pads and underground tanks outside lining etc.
TDP Geosynthetic construction team consists of 3 Engineers, 3 site supervisors and 40 field seamers & technicians, equipped with most modern version of welding and testing equipment gained a wide experience in this field of lining and related works in the past 21 years and most of the field staff have been specially trained by the manufacturer's experts. TDP Geosynthetics construction team strictly adopt the Manufacturer's Construction Quality control and welding & testing procedure and recommendations, which are formulated based on the International Standards.
CALL US NOW
+(966) 11 281 2222
"HARD WORK &
DETERMINATION IS OUR PRIORITY"
TDP construction team in the past 33 years has successfully installed Geosynthetics for giant customers under the strict supervision of the leading consultants, which are, but not limited to:
- Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco)
- Arabian Oil Company, Al Khafji Joint Operation
- Saudi Arabian Basic Industries (SABIC)
- Saudi Electric Company (SCECO)
- Saudi Arabian Mining Company (MA'ADEN)
- Saudi Company for Precocious Metals(SCPM)
- Ras Al Khaima Municipality, UAE
- Sharja Municipality, UAE
- National water and Sanitation Authority , Republic of Yemen
- Oman India fertilizer Company.S.A.O.C
- Municipality of Muscat, Oman
- Ministry of Defense & Aviation (MODA)
- Ministry of Agriculture & Water Authority
- Royal Commission for Jubail & Yanbu
- National Environmental Preservation Company (Al BeaA'h)
- Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
- Oman Mining Company (OMCO)
- Qatar Petrol Chemical Industries (QANFAC)
- Bahrain Petroleum Co ( BAPCO )
- Bahrain Municipality
- Kuwait Oil Company ( KOC)
Bechtel Saudi Arabia
Flour Daniel / Flour Arabia Ltd.
Parsons Inc. & Nexon Inc., Canada.
Hatch Associates., Australia.
Knight Piesold and Co. USA.
Fichtner GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
Uh’de GmbH, Germany
Saudi Consulting Services
Abalkhail Consulting Engineers
Dar Al Riyadh Consultant
Al Masri Consultant, Yemen
Saudi Consolidated Engineering Company. (Kateb & Alami)